Monday, August 01, 2005

Gris(elda)

Hands-down my quirkiest friend is Griselda. I used to like calling her "Gris" (a shortened version of her name but it means "gray" in spanish) until she totally snapped on me one day. People need to chill the heck out, it's a name, not like I'm cussing her out or nothing (part of it is that she's never liked her name & always talks about changing it). Well, Gris is another friend I met on the bus- we both used to sit in the back & I always had some book I was reading & my headphones on but for some reason, she asked me something one day & the headphones never came on again. I say Gris is quirky, well, 'cuz she is. She's the only person I know who can out-yap me. When we met, we both lived in the same city (& like 5 blocks from each other)- just like Lolly- so we'd talk once in a while on the phone (we'd see each other on the bus like once a week) but never really hung out. Little by little, that changed, but mostly we'd just talk on the phone once in a blue moon (yes guys, having female friends to talk to & get advice from- & vice versa- is a GREAT thing!)

As a matter of fact, it's been like 7 yrs & we're still friends. She lives out in Hollyweird now & we still, occasionally, keep in touch. Gris is another (girl)friend whom I can talk to about anything. I'm starting to see a trend here...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home